Created on Monday, 28 January 2013 Written by THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
CHARDON, Ohio (AP) — A judge in Ohio has outlined arrangements for the aggravated murder trial of an 18-year-old charged in the high school shooting deaths of three students.
Judge David Fuhry (FYOOR'-ee) in Chardon says jurors must be sequestered during deliberations in the trial of T.J. Lane.
In an order filed last week, the judge also says jurors will be told Lane isn't subject to the death penalty. Lane was 17 at the time of the shootings.
Jurors won't be questioned about the issue of punishment.
The judge and attorneys plan to meet Wednesday to discuss a trial date.
Prosecutors say Lane fired 10 shots at a group of students in the Chardon High School cafeteria last February. He was at the school waiting for a bus to his alternative school.