Created on Wednesday, 14 August 2013 Written by THE BELLEFONTAINE EXAMINER STAFF
Defendant imprisoned for probation violation
Several defendants pleaded guilty, and a few others were sentenced in Logan County Common Pleas Court in the last week.
Pleading guilty were:
• Timothy Allen, 30, of Bellefontaine: possession of drugs. He was granted intervention in lieu of conviction, which entails three years’ community control and drug and alcohol counseling;
• Sarah Alinson, 25, of Bellefontaine: theft. She was placed on the prosecutor’s pretrial diversion program;
• Roger Stiles, 20, of Bellefontaine: non-support of dependents; and Niesha Mundy, 27, of Bellefontaine: two counts of trafficking in drugs. They will be sentenced Sept. 16.
The following defendants were sentenced Aug. 7:
• Dustin Watkins, 31, of Marion: 15 months in prison for a community control violation. He originally pleaded guilty to failure to comply with the order of a police officer;
• Justin Taylor, 22, of Belle Center: 90 days in Logan County Jail and ordered to pay restitution for two counts of petty theft; and
• Leanna Hoch, 36, of Russells Point: West Central Community Based Correctional Facility for a community control violation. She originally pleaded guilty to trafficking in drugs and two counts of forgery.