Created on Tuesday, 09 April 2013 Written by By THE BELLEFONTAINE EXAMINER STAFF
Five defendants were ordered to be locked up and three others pleaded guilty in other cases handled this week in Logan County Common Pleas Court.
• Steven Jeanneret, 19, of Russells Point: three years in prison and ordered to pay restitution for burglary and attempted intimidation of a witness;
• Joseph Board, 21, of Bellefontaine: 21 months in prison for breaking and entering and a community control violation;
• Carolyn Stewart, 54, of DeGraff: 60 days in Logan County Jail, five years’ community control, three-year license suspension and ordered to pay a $2,000 fine, court costs and attorney fees for operating a motor vehicle under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs;
• Lawrence Beair Jr., 27, of Bellefontaine: 60 days in Logan County Jail, five years’ community control and ordered to pay court costs and attorney fees for non-support of dependents. The defendant owes over $40,000 for three children; and
• Nathan Spaulding, 53, of East Liberty: 30 days in Logan County Jail, five years’ community control and ordered to pay a $500 fine, court costs and attorney fees for domestic violence.
Quinten Miller, 26, of Lakeview: domestic violence; Anthony Johnson, 28, of Bellefontaine: non-support of dependents; and Cara Stolly, 49, of Bellefontaine: theft.
Presentence investigations were ordered and sentencing is scheduled for May 13.