Created on Friday, 16 November 2012 Written by THE BELLEFONTAINE EXAMINER STAFF
MARYSVILLE — Six more Logan County residents have been indicted by a Union County Grand Jury for possessing and transporting heroin.
Those additional indictments include:
• Jennifer Joseph, 33, of 416 Woodland Circle: three counts of possession of heroin, one count of trafficking in heroin and tampering with evidence;
• Natasha Y. Fissel, 34, of 500 Gunntown Road: one count each of possession of heroin and tampering with evidence;
• John Inman, 36, of 329 E. Sandusky Ave.: one count of possession of heroin;
• Christopher Stachler, 35, of 161 Burkhart Ave., Russells Point: one count of possession of heroin;
• Stanley Artis, 46, of 1040 Heritage Court: one count each of possession of heroin and possession of criminal tools; and
• Scott Daniel Boggs, 32, of 1040 Heritage Court: one count of possession of heroin.
The indictments come a week after another Union County grand jury indicted Lawrence A. Ratleff Jr., 55, of 401 W. Brown Ave., on one count of engaging in a pattern of corrupt behavior; and two counts each of possession of heroin; trafficking in heroin; tampering with evidence; and possession of criminal tools.
In a combined five traffic stops involving the Logan County suspects, Marysville police and Union and Logan County drug task forces seized more than 400 doses of heroin that authorities suspect was being purchased in the Columbus area and resold locally.