Bellefontaine Examiner

Switch to desktop

AMVETS fire contained today

Personnel from the Lakeview Fire Department were able to contain a fire and minimize damage at the Doyle Miller AMVETS Post 39, 110 W. Harrison St., Lakeview, early today.

Firefighters responded to the call at about 6:30 a.m. and found an exhaust fan overheated. Damage was contained to the fan.

Crews were on the scene about a half hour, Chief Norm Spring said.

Share this post

Submit to FacebookSubmit to Google BookmarksSubmit to TwitterSubmit to LinkedIn